Heartbeat of Sport is a registered charity which helps the community through its 5 aims:
- To educate communities with an aim of reducing instances of cardiac arrest.
- To hold fundraising events to help sports albs and communities obtain specialist training and equipment.
- To campaign for the regular screening of all professional and semi-professional sports people.
- To provide affordable heart screening to all environments and communities.
- To tackle obesity and heart disease through healthy heart campaigns.
Click to view the Heartbeat of Sport charity website for more information.